Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How I First Started to Submit My Article?

I often wondered about online publishing and how to submit my article. There were numerous text submission sites, but which one will work to my benefit was still looming my mind. I kept searching through months, probably because I wasn't that much geek as you are; or for that matter, other people who have liking for surfing on net. However, once I got the track I found to be thoroughly into it.

Through continuous reading about the process over the Internet, I came to know, that for submission, it was important to have a well-documented article ready on my desktop. Now, what is that? I questioned to myself. Therefore, before I actually went ahead to submit my article, I searched for an attractive title, which could fetch me a good reading traffic. Friends, it wasn't so easy. Grilling, that's the right fit here. At last, I was there. I got the topic of my choice, which was most visited over the web and to which very little information was available out on Internet.

Once I was through with my content, it was time for next daunting task, which called for real time action. And the question was how and where I would submit my article. Besides, who would read it and how would I come to know about the total volume of people who will actually read my document. Now this is important for me. I got the information from one of search engine optimization website and there I was, ready with my rucksack with around a bunch of eight content pieces.

You know, I did submit my article one by one to top 10 online directories. Moreover, with fingers crossed I was madly waiting for the ranking figures. To my amazing surprise, my text was tracked successfully. I was hats off that spiders did liked my food -My content. My page rank was 5 and it was a great thing according to me, when your page rank jumps to level 5 on the very 3rd day of putting the text on article directories out there.

Now, I would say that the decision to submit my article was a calculated one and it worked against my tantrums. This is great!

Niche Writers India provide article marketing and article writing service in $4 a piece and if you are looking for article submission service then you can get it in $2 per article.